This space was created to collectively plan and share about the GLAD DevDays happening in February 2021. Please join to start sharing ideas for co-organising a relevant and interesting online event.
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021 from 12:00 til 15:00 CET (UTC/GMT +1)
- Thursday, February 11, 2021 from 12:00 til 15:00 CET (UTC/GMT +1)
We will organise two sessions with an introduction to the technical structure of GLAD (on Day 1), followed by another open forum for discussion and hands-on sessions with fellow software developers. If you are a developer or there are developers in your organization that can join us, please register today using this link:
Some of the technologies currently being used in GLAD are:
- Elastic Search
What we are going to do:
- Give an introduction of the overall architecture of GLAD and all its components and how they play together
- Look at each component in a bit more detail and explain how it works
- Raising issues and opportunities
- Present the challenges ahead
See the flyer here.